Last Updated: June 17, 2021
For California Consumers
If you are a California Consumer, please refer to the Vitale Blinds Privacy Notice for California Consumers.
If you have questions about which policy applies to the information you have submitted, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
The information we collect from you varies, depending on the way you use our Site. We collect information from or about you in the ways described below:
- Information You Provide to Us – When you use our Site, we collect information that you choose to share with us. The types of personal information we collect from and about you may include: (i) Name; (ii) Address; (iii) Email address; (iv) Telephone number.
If you apply for employment with us through this Site, we collect the following personal information: your name, address, email address, and phone number, and we may additionally collect from you information relating to your education and employment history as part of your employment application. Not all requested information is required, however, and we specifically indicate what information is required in order to submit your employment application.
- Other Information We Collect When You Use Our Site – You do not need to provide personal information in order to browse or use our Site. As you navigate through and interact with our Site, however, we may automatically collect certain information from you that does not necessarily personally identify you, but relates to your equipment, browsing activities, and interactions with our Site (collectively “Other Information”), including:
- details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, times you have accessed pages, pages you have viewed, searches you have conducted on our Site, and the pages you visited before or after navigating to our Site
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, domain server, operating system, and browser type
- mobile device ID, mobile carrier
- Remembering your preferences and allowing you to enter your information less frequently;
- Presenting information that is targeted to your interests, which may include our content presented on another website;
- Measuring the effectiveness of our sites, services, content, and advertising;
- Web Beacons – When you visit our Site, we may collect your IP address for certain purposes such as, for example, to monitor the regions from which you navigate our Site. We may also use web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about your usage of our Service and interaction with emails from us. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular site tied to the web beacon. We may use web beacons to operate and improve our Site or services.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information in various ways to operate our business, provide you products and services and our Site. The ways we use your information include:
- to operate and present our Site and its contents to you.
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- to present you with marketing relating to our products and services, including promotions, coupons, and other discount offers, and more relevant display advertisement.
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- to communicate with you about our services, Site, or any products or services, and respond to inquiries and customer service requests.
- to consider you for employment.
- to analyze and improve the Site and our products and services, including developing and improving products and services, monitoring and analyzing trends and usage.
- to prevent, detect, investigate, or remediate security or other legal concerns, including fraud.
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of us our users, or any other person or the copyright-protected content of the our services or Site.
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, or industry requirements, or respond to subpoenas or government requests.
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- for any other purpose with your consent.
How We Share Your Information
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business or provide functions on our behalf.
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Bali Blinds assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Bali Blinds about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- to verify information you provide in connection with an employment application.
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to enter a promotion.
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- with your consent.
- to prevent, detect, investigate, or remediate a security or other legal concern, including fraud.
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- to enforce or apply our Site Terms & Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Bali Blinds, our customers, or others.
Aggregated and De-Identified Information
Aggregated or de-identified information is not considered personal information and does not identify a user personally. We may use and disclose this aggregated and de-identified information with our affiliates, agents, business partners, and/or other third parties without restriction in any manner not prohibited by law.
How We Use Google Analytics
Do Not Track
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed above (e.g., by disabling cookies); you also may opt-out of targeted advertising by following the instructions in the Third Party Ad Network section below.
Third-Party Ad Networks
Choice Regarding Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may choose not to provide us with any personal information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your personal information. Some pages on the Site may give you the option of revealing certain personal information about yourself on the Site. If you provide personal information to us, you may email email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. To protect your privacy, before we give you access or let you update your information, we may we may ask you to verify your identity or provide additional information. We will try to update and allow you to access your information for free, but if it would require a disproportionate effort on our part, we may charge a fee. We will disclose the fee before we comply with your request. We may reject a request for a number of reasons, including, for example, that the request risks the privacy of other users, requires technical efforts that are disproportionate to the request, is repetitive, or is unlawful.
Emails, postal mail: You can stop receiving email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in the email communications. In addition, you can request that we stop sending you postal mail along with email by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 800-221-6352. We will retain your email address in order to be able to abide by your opt out choice. We make efforts to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. You may not opt out of service-related communications (e.g. purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the services, and technical and security notices). There may be instances where we may not be able to delete your data or where we retain a copy of your data, for example, where we may need it to comply with a legal obligation or to protect the rights of others. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Links to Other Websites and Services
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from our Site, including the information or content contained in such websites or services, and this policy does not apply to them. Your browsing and interaction on any third-party website or service, including those that have a link on our Site, are subject to that third party's own rules and privacy policies. Please read the terms of such websites carefully and exercise care when providing your personally identifiable information.
- Phone: 1-800-221-6352
- Postal Address
- ATTN: General Counsel
- Vitale Blinds, LLC
- 7549 Vitale Rd.
- Middleton, WI 53562-1096