Roller Solar - Dual Shades
Dual Shades allow you to enjoy the benefits of both solar and roller in one versatile shade. During the day, pull the solar shade down in front for protection from UV light and glare. In the evening, pull the roller shade down in back for more privacy.
- Combo shade gives you the flexibility of two fabric features in one: light filtering with a view by day, privacy at night
- Choose from any color in our solar and roller collection for up to 250 different color combinations
Images are not available in every possible color combination.
Available for windows up to 128 inches wide and 144 inches high
Style Meets Function
Choose a combo solar/roller dual shade with two different fabrics for light filtering by day, added privacy at night.
- Light filtering roller shades gently diffuse incoming light for moderate privacy. Shapes may be visible from the outside. Room darkening window shades filter most light for increased privacy.
- Protect furniture and floors with solar shades that block up to 95% and 99% percent of UV light
- Lift options include cordless and motorized for enhanced child/pet safety, as well as continuous-loop lift
- Add additional customization with a cassette valance, fascia, and/or a fabric-wrapped hem bar
Solar shades are engineered with a unique, see-through design that won't block your outward view–or sacrifice sun protection.
Sun shades provide solar shading to shield your home from heat and protect from sun damage.
Our fabrics come in two openness weaves, 1% and 5%, that block out 99% and 95% of UV light, respectively.
Dark vs. Light
Dark fabrics with high openness offer the best view, while light colors with low openness offer the best solar protection.
Lift and lower your Vitale Solar & Roller Shades with a convenient, single channel remote that comes preprogrammed for immediate use.
Click below to view all the specifications for this product.
How to Measure
To quickly assess if this window treatment will fit your window, first decide if you will be doing an inside or outside mount. For an inside mount, measure from one edge of the window casing to the other (see illustration). For an outside mount, measure the entire width to be covered and add 3" (1½" extra for each side). For solar, roller, or vertical cellular shades, add 6" (3" extra per side).
Don't worry if it's not perfect. When it comes time to place an order, your Vitale dealer will take all the final measurements necessary for complete accuracy.
Connect With a Dealer
From products and colors to measuring and installation, an experienced Vitale dealer can help you with all your needs. Schedule a free consultation to begin today!Find a Dealer