Solar Screen - 5% Openness
Protect furniture and flooring while still enjoying a view to the outside with a 5% openness sun screen shade.
- Openness of solar fabrics means people outside can still see in when lights are on at night
- Blocks up to 95% of UV light, with more of a view, but less privacy
- Cordless and motorized lift options available for enhanced child/pet safety; continuous-loop lift also available
- May be customized with a cassette valance, fascia, and/or fabric-wrapped hem bar
Available for windows up to 128 inches wide and 144 inches high
View all the colors for Solar Screen - 5% Openness
Style Meets Function
Vitale Solar Shades offer clean, modern lines that go well with any décor style, and are available in a variety of chic colors and textures. Solar shades also help protect your room from glare, heat, and UV rays-without blocking your view.
- Protect furniture and floors with sun screen shades that block up to 95% and 99% percent of UV light
- Lift options include cordless and motorized for enhanced child/pet safety, as well as continuous-loop lift
- Add additional customization with a cassette valance, fascia, and/or a fabric-wrapped hem bar
Solar shades are engineered with a unique, see-through design that won't block your outward view–or sacrifice sun protection.
Sun shades provide solar shading to shield your home from heat and protect from sun damage.
Our fabrics come in two openness weaves, 1% and 5%, that block out 99% and 95% of UV light, respectively.
Dark vs. Light
Dark fabrics with high openness offer the best view, while light colors with low openness offer the best solar protection.
Choose a combo solar/roller dual shade with two different fabrics for light filtering by day, added privacy at night.
Lift and lower your Vitale Solar & Roller Shades with a convenient, single channel remote that comes preprogrammed for immediate use.
Click below to view all the specifications for this product.
How to Measure
To quickly assess if this window treatment will fit your window, first decide if you will be doing an inside or outside mount. For an inside mount, measure from one edge of the window casing to the other (see illustration). For an outside mount, measure the entire width to be covered and add 3" (1½" extra for each side). For solar, roller, or vertical cellular shades, add 6" (3" extra per side).
Don't worry if it's not perfect. When it comes time to place an order, your Vitale dealer will take all the final measurements necessary for complete accuracy.
Connect With a Dealer
From products and colors to measuring and installation, an experienced Vitale dealer can help you with all your needs. Schedule a free consultation to begin today!Find a Dealer
Our warranty extends from installation through the life of your window treatment.Read Our Guarantee